Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Barely Above Water by Gail Pallotta

This book was really, really good.  So different than most of the books that I have read lately, so a nice and very interesting read, to say the least.  A young woman gives up a job and home to move to another location where she feels God has lead her to help her with the mysterious health issues she has been dealing with.  Starting up a new life when health is causing so many problems is difficult at best.  

Having had no success with conventional medical help she seeks another route, hoping for better results.  

This was a very thought provoking book for me as I have also dealt with health issues that are still unresolved.  The story is faith promoting and a good reminder to trust in the Lord in all things.  

Great book, and I loved it!

I received an Ebook version from the author for my honest review which I have given.

No comments:

Post a Comment