Saturday, August 6, 2016

Ties that Bind by Cindy Woodsmall


This is the first book of the Amish of Summer Grove Series and I just really enjoyed this.  It was about a young man, Quill, who was luring the Amish away from their community and helping them to start life with the "English".  Arianna Brenneman is trying her hardest to try to prevent more of this from happening, especially with immediate family members.  

It is an amazing story, definitely a different theme than many of the others that I have read.  I highly recommend this one!  Loved it!!!!  Cindy Woodsmall is one of the first authors whose Amish books I originally started reading and will always be a favorite Amish author of mine.

I was given an ebook version of this book from NetGalley for my honest review.

You can snag a copy at this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment