Sunday, August 28, 2016

Christmas At Promise Lodge by Charlotte Hubbard

I am loving the Promise Lodge series and enjoyed this book so much.  It is a great book to get anyone into the Christmas mood.  Charlotte Hubbard is such a good author.  Her characters are unique and so interesting that it is hard to stop reading the books.  She is amongst my favorite Amish authors and I hope to read as many of her books as I can.

The Promise Lodge is about a new start-up Amish community and the trials, happiness and struggles that come with it, and some sweet romance to add to the mix.

This light and fun read will be a great addition to any reader's collection of Amish books.  Ms. Hubbard knows the Amish and has some very good insights to the day to day life of this group of people.  I am very anxious for the next book in the series!  Can't wait!

I received a copy of this book from the author for my honest review.

You can find this book at Amazon!


1 comment: