Thursday, August 4, 2016

Her Lost Love by Linda Weaver Clarke (Audible Version)

I always love a good Audible book because then I can read and multi-task.  I was really happy to read book 5 in the Amelia Moore Detective Series, because I had really enjoyed the others.  This one did not disappoint.  Narrator Diane Lehman was an enjoyable narrator and very expressive.

Ms. Clarke's books are always a good and clean read.   It is a fun cozy mystery and I love how it brings in the area in St. George, Utah, which I am so familiar with.  Ms. Clarke always makes you feel as though you are right there enjoying the scenery and the surroundings.

I loved how Rick and Amelia work so well together, have their bucket lists, and seem to always get into a few tight fixes.  I really enjoyed the book, loved the fact that it was audible and could listen without turning a page!

Great book!  You can grab a copy here!

The Author:
I received an Audible version of this book from the author for my honest review which I have given.

No comments:

Post a Comment