Monday, February 1, 2021

Stage Fright by Kate Lloyd


 Kate Lloyd has a way of writing that will engage you.  This is another travel story, which I could so relate to.  Because my grandson went on a 7 country choir tour to Europe 3 years ago and we were able to meet him at one point on the tour to hear them sing.  It was amazing to listen in these wonderful European settings.  This was very realistic and fun to read.

Jessica is very concerned about her stage fright and the trip and roommate situation is not always what she planned and hoped for.  The description of the places traveled to are written with great detail and has you feeling that you are there!  This book has a bit of mystery, romance and travel experiences which will captivate you.  It's a great read and I am glad for the chance to enjoy this very interesting novel.

I received an ebook copy from the author.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment