Sunday, February 21, 2021

When Twilight Breaks by Sarah Sundin


 This cover fascinates me, all in black and white with one very little exception.  But the book really, really fascinated me!  Especially since my parents lived in Germany during the War and this book definitely was close to the stories of my personal family history.  It contained romance, drama, action, suspense, just about everything that I love when reading a book.  It rang true to the times and the history was spot-on.  I loved it.

The characters were great.  Evelyn was a strong female lead character.  I totally felt the fear she felt at certain times in the book.  So engaging and so beautifully written.  I totally felt as though I was there experiencing the events that took place. Peter was a wonderful strong male lead character that I was rooting for throughout the book!  

I loved this book and this author has an amazing way of capturing a reader's attention.  Do I recommend this book to others?  That's a clear YES!  It was wonderful.

I received an ebook copy of this book from NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment