Wednesday, February 3, 2021

The Robin's Greeting by Wanda E. Brunstetter Book 3 Amish Greenhouse Mystery


 I have now read all three of this series by Wanda E. Brunstetter.  So I have become very familiar with the characters.  I am really enjoying them.  I even am getting an attachment to annoying neighbor Virginia, who likes to "spy" on her Amish neighbors.

The family suffered severe losses in the beginning of this series and this is the story of their greenhouse that they work so hard at only to have unexpected setbacks which again cause loss and sadness.  But this adds an interesting mystery to the series that keeps you wanting to read and find out who is behind all of this.  There is romance, family conflict and all things which make for a great read.  It is very enjoyable.  Glad I didn't miss the last book in this series!

I received an ebook copy of this book from NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment