Thursday, February 11, 2021

Catching Mr. Right by Carol Ross Seasons of Alaska Series


My Review

I just finished this book and noticed it was book 7 of the Seasons of Alaska Series.  This was the first one that I have read, so I think I have some catching up yet to do!  But the book was a fine stand-alone book, regardless.

The story is in the Louisiana Bayou region and the lead character is Victoria Thibodeaux, a strong female lead and resort owner.  She's a single mom and a very competitive one when it comes to business matters!  She is determined to become a spokeswoman for an important sports company.  I especially enjoyed the fishing, as my husband has taken me on many of his fishing adventures.  I found the whole fishing theme to be a new area of reading for me, which was definitely fun.

I loved to see the great personalities of the characters and the great writing that developed them into a very interesting storyline.

I received a copy of this book from the author.  All thoughts are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment