Friday, February 26, 2021

Facing the Dawn by Cynthia Ruchti


This book grabbed me on page one.  It felt actually quite poignant to me as I read of the trials that Mara was facing.  She has many struggles to deal with which can bring out the tears in anyone.  You feel her pain. You know this is a Christian book as you find hope in Jesus who is always there, and even when we don't realize it.  I enjoyed the Christian aspect of this book.

You can feel how alone she feels and remember your own personal times of struggle.  The book will move you and perhaps make you want to take a break from reading yet it is hard to do so.  I often have a difficult time reading books like this but it is worth sticking with it.

I received a copy of this book from Revell Publishing.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment