Monday, March 1, 2021

A New Love For Charlotte by Amy Lillard (Wells Landing Series)


 This is another wonderful read by Amy Lillard.  You can't go wrong choosing one of her Amish stories.  They are always so good.  I have read the other books in this series and I have loved getting to know all the characters that carry through in the various books.

It was a great book, I loved the story and can't say enough good things about it.  You will love it!  Charlotte has some decisions she needs to make and this book identifies with the fact that God has his own timing for things and often we need to be patient for things to come together for her.  This book shows many feelings of love and family.

I received an ebook copy from the author and NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment