Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Sword of Trust by Debbie Lynne Costello Winds of Change Book 2


 This was such enthralling book.  I absolutely connected with this book.  I felt like I was right there in the woods, in the castle, in the village.  This book does that to you.  Ms. Costello has a definite talent for bringing the reader right into the center of her story.  You become a part of it.  The story is so well written and the events come together so perfectly.  The author has a wonderful command of medieval history and terminology.  

This was a well written book which keep you guessing as to what happens next.  I highly recommend this excellent book.

Complete with all the medieval details, charm and wonderfully strong characters, this book has it all.  Secrets, betrayal, forgiveness and trust… It’s a book you want to read to the end, but yet, never want it to end! 

I received an ebook copy from the author.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment