Friday, March 12, 2021

An Unexpected Amish Proposal by Rachel J. Good


I really enjoyed this sweet Amish read.  The story revolves around a group of people who have worked in a market place for many years and with even older family generations who previously sold their wares in their own booths.  They are friends who are suddenly surprised with space rental price increases that appears to be a way to push them out of business.

There are lots of issues that occur as a result of this, as well as a blossoming relationship.  There are struggles with personalities in the story that unfolds and some "villains" and some absolutely wonderful people, with loving and Christian values.  It's a great book and I recommend it!  I have enjoyed all the books I have read written by this author. 

I received an ebook copy from NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment