Monday, March 22, 2021

An Amish Barn Raising by Amy Clipston, Kelly Irvin and Kathleen Fuller

I enjoyed this compilation so much.  Nice, enjoyable and sweet romance.  What could be better?!

I will do a short review on each of the three stories.

To Build a Dream by Amy Clipston

Very nice romance story of two Amish people finding that her father was opposed to them dating, forbidding contact between them.  This was a story of trusting in God and what he has in store for us.  I really liked the sweet feelings this book brought to me.  I really thought it was a well written and enjoyable story.

To Raise a Home by Kelly Irwin

This story was another sweet romance with some rough patches along the road.  Delilah returns to her home town after a year hoping that her situation with her special friend, Evan will continue as before.  But Evan has moved on.  It's a sweet heartwarming story and very enjoyable.

Love's Solid Foundation by Kathleen Fuller

Devon Bontrager's twin brothers have a unhappy past with Nettie Yoder and yet as Devon returns to his hometown, there is something there between them.  It is fun to see characters from previous stories come into play.  I love that!  And this was a story of  trust in God and others.

All three of the stories have a barn raising theme and there are all so fun to read.  

I received a copy of this book from the author and NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment