Monday, May 3, 2021

At Lighthouse Point by Suzanne Woods Fisher


 There is no way you can go wrong with a book written by Suzanne Woods Fisher.  I am being totally honest when I say there hasn't yet been a book of this author's that I didn't absolutely love reading and wouldn't highly recommend to everyone.  She is easily one of my favorite authors. I enjoy her Amish and historical books and am so amazed at how easily she can transition to different genres.

I loved the characters in this book.  This was Blaine's story and I loved accident prone Jean-Paul and the "little bit of a mystery" as to his connection to Blaine. I loved the problem-solving aspects and trust in God as to the outcomes of our lives.  There were so many sentences that I would totally love to quote in this review, but I am leaving it to the readers to discover for themselves.  

And I must add that I love lighthouses as they simply fascinate me.  This book was all that and more.

I am sad to see the end of this series. But will be watching for any future book this author writes.  I would never want to miss a single book!

I received a complementary copy of this book from the publisher and NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment