Monday, May 10, 2021

Return to the Big Valley by Wanda E Brunstetter

 
This book contain three stories each of which is unique and a sweet read taking place in Amish communities in the Pennsylvania hills.  Each story is by a different author and all are enjoyable and make for a very entertaining book.  I have enjoyed all of the Brunstetter stories, either from well-known author Wanda and her daughter-in-law and granddaughter.  Their writing style is somewhat similar and so the stories blend well together as a book.

I enjoyed the book very much and although there is a previous book, which I have already read, it can be read as a stand-alone book. These Amish stories are about three different young women, each unique in their own way who have felt sorrows in previous relationships.

I received a copy of this book by NetGalley and Barbour Publishing.  All thoughts are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment