Monday, May 17, 2021

Jewel of the Nile by Tessa Afshar

This book was excellent.  I don't know how the author manages to carry everyone back in time to a story so lifelike you feel you are living in that very time.  I really have enjoyed her writing and this is a wonderful example of her work.

As Chariline searches for her father, I could totally relate as I searched for my grandfather for over 40 years.  As she comes to find out that her father is alive despite what she thought all along that he had died, her search stops at nothing to connect with him.

As the author weaves Biblical history into the story and trust in God and life lessons to be learned.

An excellent book that I recommend!

I received an ebook copy through NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment