Saturday, October 23, 2021

One Good Word A Day by Julie Fisk, Kendra Roehl, Kristin Demery


It didn't take me too many pages of reading this to know that I loved this book.  I read each page and felt  the sweet peace it gave.  I read the personal vignettes and pictured myself in their place and loved the examples of truth they shared with me, the reader.

I especially enjoyed the example given of a child with a bad dream, coming to the mother's bed for comfort and peace.  And how this compared to our relying on God as our comforter and going to Him at the time of our needs with our worries and life's day to day concerns.

This book warms the heart and brings peaceful thoughts to your mind as you read it.  I loved each page and the feelings it brought to my heart.  There are scriptures that apply to the stories and and the end of the day's Word or thoughts, there is a prompt for "One Good Step".  These are suggestions as to how you can implement these suggestions and lessons into your life.  

I highly recommend this book to bring you happier days and peace with all that life gives you.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher and was not required to give a positive review.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment