Monday, October 11, 2021

Rest Girl: A Journey from Exhausted and Stressed to Entirely Blessed by Jami Amerine


 This book is a very religiously based book.  The book gives thoughts on how to help you cope with being stressed and overwhelmed.  I think we have all had these times in our lives and could use some thoughts and suggestions as to how best to overcome these feelings.  She talks of personal experiences using humor, faith and grace to help pull us out of the mire.

She talks of Christ's miracles and asks the question:  Do you believe?  The need for faith is one of the thoughts that really spoke to me from this book.  It is a thought provoking book that could help those whose lives are stressed and need uplifting.

I enjoyed the book and it gave me some things to ponder and consider for my life.

I received a copy of this book from Barbour Publishing and was under no obligation to post a review.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment