Saturday, October 9, 2021

Maggie's Strength: Forts of Refuge Book 2 by Pegg Thomas

 

This was a true page-turner!  It was full of action.  I stayed up late reading.  Just couldn't stop.  This is a book that took place in the days of Indian Wars, hostile times full of fear and working hard for survival.

The story was amazing and I can't say enough good things about it.  There were no slow parts, so no skimming pages. It was so well written I didn't want to miss anything that happened.

Maggie and Baptiste come from different backgrounds and different life experiences.  Together they find ways to help each other and to form a bond.

I loved this book.  It was so good!

I received a copy of this book from the author and was not required to write a positive review.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment