Monday, February 21, 2022

The Sugarcreek Surprise (Creektown Discoveries v. 2) By Wanda E. Brunstetter


This is book 2 of the Creektown Discoveries series.  I had previously read the first in the series.  They are both nice and clean Amish stories.  This was an enjoyable story with two people that need to heal from their past trials and disappointments.  I really liked Paul's character. I liked how he didn't give up on Lisa and his patience was very endearing to me. I loved seeing the Troyers return in this book and mentor the struggling couple.  They were very patient, caring and trusting in God's hand in the paths of the people they help. I loved Maggie, the stray dog, who also had her trials as well and helped to show Lisa how to be able to love again.

There were a few slower sections in the book, but I still enjoyed it very much.  If you enjoy Amish romance, you will enjoy reading this book.

I received a copy of this book from Barbour Publishing and NetGalley and was not required to give a positive review.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment